One of my very first blog posts was about a Bzz Campaign. A what? you say...
Bzz Campaign. http://www.bzzagent.com/ you can check it out if you want. Basically, it's a word of mouth advertising campaign group. Companies give them stuff, they choose members to give it too, those members (like me) get to try out and keep some cool stuff AND in return, we yap about it. There's a little more to it...like when we yap about it, we're supposed to log on to the website and describe the yapping and the audience being yapped at. You're supposed to yap at least 3 times, but the more the better!
The stuff you get to try out runs from one end of the spectrum to the other. I've had make-up, burgers from Chili's, Windex products, Pledge products, and a really cool steamer garment hanging thingy that I don't recall the actual name of right now. My sister-in-law got in on a suh-weet promo for Sonicare Toothbrush with the UV sanitizer light. I was totally jealous of that one.
At any rate, my current product to BZZ about is Tom's of Maine WICKED FRESH toothpaste! Who doesn't need toothpaste right?
So in my little box I got a BzzGuide that tells me what I need to know about this toothpaste.
Just the Facts...
- Provides long-lasting fresh breath, naturally
- Comes in two minty fresh flavors, Cool Peppermint and Spearmint Ice
- Contains fluoride to help fight cavities
- Does NOT not contain alcohol or any artificial ingredient
- Suggested to retail around $4.19 for a 5.2oz tube
- Widely available at grocer and natural food stores, pharmacies and big box stores (like Target and WalMart) nationally
- Online at http://www.tomsofmaine.com - visit the site to learn more
- Tom's of Maine has NO animal testing or animal ingredients
- They share every ingredient, it's purpose and it's source on their website (see above link)
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of their business
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives
- They strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of their packaging
- 5% (12 days) of employee time to volunteering
- 10% of profits to human and environmental goodness
What's not to like about a company like that?!
Ok, so what else was in my box you ask?
A full size tube of WICKED FRESH peppermint toothpaste for me AND 3 travel size for me to share. Now I could be practical and throw one in my desk drawer at work. Then i'd just have 2 left...so I could give one to my brother and one to my mom - but where's the fun in that?
So - if you want to jump in and try out this minty freshness for yourself, leave me a comment! I'll send 3 of you a travel size tube so you can be WICKED FRESH too.
If you don't have your blogger profile made public, I can't access your profile to contact you - so drop me an email at PaisleyPumpkin@gmail.com and include your mailing address so I can hook you up! :-)