Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

and I would be wrong...

Instead we purchased this sofa from Haverty's

 It is being delivered on Saturday. Evidently, it used to come in a dark brown as well, but they discontinued it (figures...) as that is what I would have chosen. However, it has a stellar 5 star rating with 70+ reviews and many folks who purchased the "brown" seen here said that it was much darker in their home than in the store. 

Don't let the picture fool you - it's a small sectional. A REAL blog post (or 3) to follow once it's here and we get the room painted, etc.

Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Boy Mom said...

Oh My Cute! That rug isn't bad either. My Adorable Hubby is way swishyer then I suspected. He likes to have input into colors and style etc. and never turns down a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond. I say, if you can be married to your best girl friend more power to you. Ha!

Can't wait for pictures of the end results.

~Robin~ said...

I know right! I think I would buy that rug if I could find it. They didn't have it at Haverty's :-p

I think we should start a campaign - any decorator pictures must include all names/colors/manufacturers of products shown in the photo.

Boy Mom said...

And cute outfit accessory's. I often like the shoes or the boots better than the clothes.

~Robin~ said...

exactly!

~Robin~ said...

exactly!