Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Unexpected score.

That's the best kind right?

Yesterday, on my lunch break, I went to Ross to return a strapless maxi dress that was something along the lines of a fall hued peacock feather design. I really don't know what I was thinking when I bought it in the first place...but back it went. There was a super long line when I walked in so I just bee lined for the shoes (nothing) and clearance aisle before getting in line.

There it was. In the clearance aisle.

$3.00 - for an adorable glass cloche with a darling bird perched on top! I continued thru the small furniture section and into the decorative housewares where I spotted...


A matching large cloche like this one pictured at A Lapin Life 
It was $7.49 on clearance.

And then tucked in a corner on a top shelf, the medium sized one as well! It was on clearance for $6.99

Evidently they were leftovers from Wisteria
According to some links on Kaboodle - they were about $42 each. I'd call that a major score.

Here's a photo of all three
Classicly Amber has them in her Cloche Envy post from awhile back.  I love how they're all a little different in shape. 

Can't wait to decide where to put them! For now i'll put them at Coastal Charm for the Nifty Thrifty Tuesday party.

0 comments: