Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Get your GroupOn....

Do you shop Groupon? If you don't you should.  Go here to sign up - it's FREE, it just gives you access to good deals. Trust me - totally worth it!


I used Groupon to do some of my Christmas shopping. What? Yep - they had a deal for 50% off at Old Navy. Well, really it was pay $10 for a Groupon worth $20 in-store. Gladly! I bought 2 (there was a limit).


Groupon - it's a cross between Group and Coupon. Basically, they throw an offer out there and when enough people buy into it, it's "on" - in the event that there aren't enough people buying in to it, you just don't get charged for it. They also have awesome customer service, so no worries!


Mr. Paisley and I will also be going over to Deland to visit the reptile house - with a Groupon that is good for 2-for-1 admission. 


Other recent deals I have taken advantage of:


$5 for $10 at our local Dairy Queen
$10 for $20 at our local Dairy Queen (will be using that for a birthday cake - mmm ice cream cake!)
$10 for $20 at our new Twistee Treat (this one you actually take the Groupon and they give you a gift card, most of the time the Groupon is used more like a coupon and you have to use the full value in one transaction)
$10 for $20 at Bento Cafe (I got here for lunch frequently, if I get a Bento Box and a side of edamme it's $16 so even if I don't spend the $20, I still saved $6)


They do all kinds of offers, in cities across America - see if they're up and running near you! I check out the deals here in Central FL and near the Robin's Nest in TN.  


Some deals I've gotten thru Groupon for TN have been 2-for-1 admission to Country Tonite show and $10 for 2 adult movie tickets, 2 large drinks and 1 large popcorn at the little movie theater right down the street (which is awesome by they way - not only are the concession prices reasonable, but they also have $.25 refills on the drinks AND popcorn - ANY SIZE! - I don't know about your part of the world, but here in Central Florida - it would cost Mr. Paisley and I $30 for 2 movie tickets, 2 drinks and a popcorn - which is why we never go LOL)


PS today's Groupon is $10 for $20 at Old Navy again ;-) RUN

0 comments: