Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday already?

I'm really bummed that I haven't been able to post photos – rest assured, there will be a TON when I get home.



Yesterday we spent a couple of hours with our neighbors Stan and Pam. They're from Ohio and own the cabin 2 doors down. They named theirs Hybernate and she's a professional decorator – she's gone all out with the bears, pine trees, woodsy theme. It looks great, it's just not my thing. They're here every two weeks or so for anywhere from a weekend to 2 weeks at a time. Oh how I wish we were only a 5 hour drive away! They gave us the scoop on some questionable activity in the 'hood. I'm thrilled that they know so many people here and can keep up with what is going on. Frankly, they're the only people we know here.


Yesterday I got my rockers done – they look great (if I do say so myself). Now if I could only get my deck done...


SPIDERS! Holy cow...this is the first time we've seen so many spiders. Webs everywhere on the deck, everywhere inside. I swear i've cleaned this place top to bottom and every time I turn around there's a spider web in my face. I hate spider webs...

Took our first drive thru Cades Cove since they redid the road. Got a few good photos there...stay tuned!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Cades Cove in years. I sure would love to make a trip to that area again sometime. Can't wait to see your photos.
~Cindy~